If you are considering a double bass degree at the University of Iowa, you may want to consider a trial lesson. I provide a free private lesson that enables students to get a sense of my teaching style. If you are too far and would like a lesson through Skype, contact me to set up a time.
- Major and minor scales in two octaves,
- One etude from Smandl, Hrabe or equivalent methods,
- Two contrasting solo works.
- Major and minor scales in three octaves,
- One movement from a major sonata or concerto,
- One movement from a Bach Cello Suite,
- Two contrasting orchestral excerpts.
If alternate audition repertoire is desired, please contact me for approval.